This gif can work for pretty much everything.
Phone died: this gif.
Failed a test: this gif.
Period: this gif.
Lots of homework: this gif.
I feel like breaking a plate: this gif.
Life: this gif.
If my brother was a plate: this gif
This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Socializing is as exhausting as giving blood. People assume we loners are misanthropes, just sitting thinking, ‘Oh, people are such a bunch of assholes,’ but it’s really not like that. We just have a smaller tolerance for what it takes to be with others. It means having to perform. I get so tired of communicating.
—Anneli Rufus (via ileu
There are 7 billion people on this planet who I have not met, and 195 countries I have not visited. Yet I am stuck in this insignificant town, being pressured into making decisions about my future, when I barely even know who I am.
—Unknown (via waterinflames
East River, New York City
Travel makes one modest. You see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
—Gustave Flaubert (via perfect
*** Don’t delete the text blah you’re not that dumb ok ***
I’ve never done anything like this but I thought I’d give it a go. Basically lots of people complain about not having anyone to talk to or not fitting in on Tumblr and that’s stupid because everyone deserves friends and I love you all so I’m going to pair you up with another Tumblr user and you will be penpals.
- Reblog once
- Must be an active blog
- Have to be a nice person
- Must contact your penpal on a regular basis (days)
- You will have to be willing to give contact information to your penpal e.g phone number or Facebook name, nothing too personal unless you don’t mind giving that information
- If you only like it I won’t count you
- Must be patient, give me time to pair you all
- I’ll message the url of your pair to you, and it’s basically up to you from there
- If you aren’t satisfied with your penpal then let me know, I’ll try switch for you
- You have until Friday to reblog and then I will take the weekend to pair you up (you may only get messaged on Monday because of ask limit)
- General rules apply